Sunday, May 9, 2010

the first of many Mother's Days

The boys and I went to Cheesecake Factory for brunch and the twins were such a hit. We were able to make it over to see Michael's lax game and the persuasion continued for the boys to avoid baseball. We were able to spend the afternoon with Joe, Missy and Sophia and Michael and the boys got in a lot of quality time with their cousins.

I spent a lot of time thinking that Michael and I were not meant to have children and truly realize how blessed we are to have the boys. I never could imagine how AMAZING that it is to be Jackson and Connor's mom. Every day brings excitement and I can't wait to see what our future holds.

This was taken before our 1st trip to the hospital. We were so calm.
I guess we knew that the boys weren't ready just yet!!!



This was taken at the baby shower given to me by Gina and Missy.

No comments:

Post a Comment