Sunday, August 12, 2012

I ride the boat

After visiting with baby Sam and his parents, we decided to take advantage of their parking and walk around the harbor.   We strolled by the Ritz Carlton Residences and almost immediately after noticing the boats, Jackson started exclaiming "I Ride the Boat."  It was classic Jackson and I knew that Michael would give in. 

We started searching and decided on the water taxi.  This was something that was completely out of our general comfort zone with the boys and we were super happy that they listened so well and hope to make more adventures like this.  They are definitely maturing.  After a nice lunch at Koopers, we ventured back.


Connor is ALWAYS willing to pose for the camera.


Pointing out the sights.



We got to see the Domino Sugar plant, light house and Power Plant.


It was a great day and I'm super happy that I just happened to have our nice camera on hand to catch sights.


No comments:

Post a Comment