Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Big Bro and Little Bro

I've had the boys wear shirts similar to this in the past and people have questioned if we have any news... And, I can confirm that we don't have any news and would like to remind everyone that Jackson was born 2 minutes before Connor.  So, he is the Big Bro and Connor is the Little Bro.

Only 2 minutes separate them so they are the best of buddies (most of the time) but Jackson can take the title of Big Bro.  Connor loves to pose for pictures as it must be a I'm the baby thing....  I'm lucky to catch Jackson even looking at the camera.



This may be one of my favorite new pictures of the two of them together.


I really LOVE both of their smiles but I can just hear Jackson's giggle when I see this picture. Connor is trying to wrap his arm around him and Jackson definitely has the no don't do that but it is still funny face. LOVE THEM!!!  And, I love even more that they are starting to spend more and more time together playing happily.  There are still fights and disagreements but there are more happy times and less arguing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment