Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 18 of 52 in 2017

Jackson:  Jackson is still SUPER obsessed with Star Wars.  Every morning, he races downstairs so he can play with his Star Wars figures. Lately, they are not fighting battles on Jakku or Hoth rather they are playing baseball and soccer games. And, not just Hans and Luke, Chewie and Tarfall have skills too.  His imagination is on fast forward at all times. He narrates the game and asks for input and approval.


Connor:  Connor's love language is special one on one time with him and being able to one up Jackson (he really wasn't born emotionally able to handle the fact that he is a twin).  I had previously volunteered for Jackson's class in the gym so this was just making things even. Regardless, Connor was so happy to see me and was beaming the almost hour that I was there. I'm so  happy that I have the opportunity to be able to volunteer and know how much that builds his day up for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment