Sunday, January 14, 2018

Week 2 of 52 in 2018

Jackson:  He has really been making good progress in his Developmental Lacrosse program at Coppermine.  He never complains to go t here and I think that's because of Coach Jordan and he's starting to actually catch balls while playing wall ball and when passes are being thrown to him.  Every week, Connor and I try to stay as warm as possible. I don't know if there's heat in the building but sometimes it's warmer to be outside.


Connor:  Math has absolutely changed since both Michael and I were in school and it's proved to be an issue in our house.  There's been inconsistent grading between the boys' teachers, which doesn't make it any easier.  Lucky for us, I'm starting to understand how to show my work and Connor is happy to practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment