Sunday, June 2, 2024

Week 22 of 52 in 2024

Jackson: It was a warm day in Cecil County and True had a 1 day tournament on Saturday.  I will never tire of these pics of him standing next to someone that is multiple heads taller than him. And, he consistently doesn’t allow a height or weight advantage to stop him from playing his game.



Family:  Once we realized we weren’t getting off the wait list to start the season at Stoneleigh, I looked at the Orioles schedule and secured tickets for Memorial Day Monday game against the Red Sox.  It was condiment shirt give away day AND the first live hot dog race.  Of course, relish won and so did the Orioles.  Jackson doesn’t like any condiments but was kind enough to complete the set. 




Mom:  After 2 months of struggling to walk, I gave in and did the MRI with a $400 copay and was informed at my appointment on Friday that I had a Morton’s Neuroma.  It’s a collection of nerve cells leading out to my toes and there was prior damage, which my fall aggravated. So thankful that it wasn’t broken.  After 4 weeks of the boot and multiple weeks of struggling, I was FINALLY able to walk without pain with a 2 toe splint.  And, more importantly I was given the okay for the gym.


Dad: It was time to empty out the Altima after the accident. Looking at the car again and seeing the damage, we realize how lucky that he was to have minimal pain. It took some time for our insurance to get to the car to confirm that it was totaled.  He got another glimpse at Angel’s car. Now, we are awaiting the check and need to begin our car search. Michael never really like the Altima so he’s agreed to take the Acura.  It’s time to start car shopping.  





No comments:

Post a Comment