Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Baby Shower

Gina and Missy attempted to surprise me for a baby shower and had actual cooperation from Michael but I opted to change out of my tee shirt for a nicer top and put on make-up in case it was the day.  And, Penny's vehicle with its Pennsylvania tag definitely secured that it was a baby shower.

They really didn't believe me when I explained that I figured it out.  This is my "i figured it out" face despite all of the lying that was going around.  The rationale that Tony needed help from Michael did seem a little questionable.....





A big thank you to the shower guests from Double the Fun and their mom and dad. We are so anxious to meet you and can't thank you enough for the essentials.





With the hostesses. 


I was able to change into something more comfortable, which was very appreciated, prior to cutting the cake.   It was incredibly hot in Gina's house that day.  My tolerance for heat is no bueno in general but add on a couple of extra pounds and I'm in full on sweat mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment