Tuesday, December 22, 2009

They're coming soon but not yet....

I went in for a check-up and my blood pressure was slightly elevated.  The doctors had no choice but to send me to the hospital.  Since we were not expecting this as a possibility as nothing had changed (that I could tell), we stopped at the house on the way to the hospital to get our bag.  Again, it was ready but we just didn't think it was time.

Jackson and Connor had other plans and we were sent home but not after hours spent laying in the hospital bed.  I was never a big drinker of water prior to pregnancy with the boys but I was consistently thirsty and one thing that you are not allowed to have in the hospital if there is a chance for delivery is water.  There were several nurses that were rooting for it to by my day and one who wasn't.  I asked her to her to check my bloodpressure whichever way was the "right" way to figure out whether or not I was staying or leaving.  In the end, we were sent home with my itchy and I mean ITCHY stomach.  The pups rash appeared yesterday on my first day of "bed rest" and it is not to be taken lightly especially when your husband takes the only car that you can drive out of fear that you are going to try to go out.  The neighbors took pity on me and got some cream that is working.

Belly pic in case today was the "DAY!"








No comments:

Post a Comment