Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jackson, our Friendly Ghost



Both Jackson and Connor have and continue to show signs of eczema and their pediatrician has instructed us to only give them baths every couple of days to help protect their skin. So, when it is bath time, the boys are incredibly excited. Jackson, in particular, realizes immediately what is going on and and starts pinching me in what I can only assume is an instruction to hurry up with taking his clothes off and if he is not pinching me, he is trying to use whatever leverage he can get to catapult himself into the tub. Connor is a lot calmer and can wait to get in and generally is willing to get out before Jackson, which helps me out if I make the "bold" decision to give them a bath without Michael.

So, on one of those solo bath attempts, I opened the door for Jackson and he walked off. I reached down to pick up Connor and started to follow our little ghost, a/k/a Jackson in a hooded bath towel. He is so agile and careful that the towel, which is longer than him, never once created a problem with walking the length of the hall into the nursery. After securing them in their nursery, I ran for the camera to capture our little ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment