Monday, April 11, 2011

It's not 2 good 2 be true --- Connor is walking too!!

He has been standing up more and more and with encouragement has taken a couple of steps. The real FUN will begin.  



We've counted at least 8 steps on 2 different occasions.   It seems as though encouraging him to walk to Jackson has produced the most steps. We have waited so long for this to happen and the best thing about it is that Connor is constantly looking for Jackson so I'm hopeful that they will just follow each other around, which is hopefully not too wishful thinking.

We were able to catch him in action.



Jackson wanted to help him. 


Success on reaching his first destination  --- the couch.  After resting for a bit, he moved on. 


So much more rewarding to take a look out the window when you've walked there yourself.









1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele!

    Thanks for your kind words. I tried to email this to you but the blogger address didn't work. Sorry to leave such a long comment!

    I use Windows Live Gallery to retouch, crop, and color correct photos. I try not to edit them too much though because I want to try and use most of my images straight off the camera. I then use picnik premium to make my collages. Occasionally I bump up the "vibrancy" a notch or two if they seem washed out. I also like to use their filters like "1960" and "Lomo-ish" for a special effect. If the pictures aren't the clearest I play around with the color and add a special effect to take notice off the blurriness.

    My recommendation for taking pictures is to use as much natural light as possible. When I am inside I open the blinds up all the way and try not to use over head lights. I feel like they make people too orange.

    Thanks for stopping by! I am still learning myself but if you have any questions I'd be glad to try and help!

    ReplyDelete