Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Out for hire - 2 toddlers that love to help unload groceries.

Michael always jokes with me that there are child labor laws. To make it clear, Jackson and Connor both LOVE to help unload the groceries and won't stop until everything is out of the bag. This started about a month ago and I'm loving the help. Sometimes, it is a little as one yogurt and other times if I haven't seen him awhile, I check and Jackson is trying to pick up a gallon of milk or juice.

I took this picture before we left for the grocery store. We were shopping for the Thanksgiving dinner necessities. The boys were awesome in the grocery store and did an A+ job in Chipotle with listening and eating. Connor actually asked for rice when I opened up my burrito bowl (sigh for cuteness).

With all of what had to be done, we were off-schedule and when we got home there was no parking near the house. Michael unloaded all of the groceries and the plan was for me to make milk cups for the boys and get them upstairs. Well, they were not having any of that. They needed to help unload the bags (of course). There were several items that I wanted to keep together in the bag and Jackson wanted nothing to do with that. Everything had to come out of the bags even if I just placed it on the kitchen counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment