Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Riding the Eagle and Rhino and Children's Zoo Fun

The boys have been asking to go to the zoo and I agreed despite the recent run away effort from Jackson. He agreed to listen and hold hands and did a really good job.

Although, this is how I found him after going back in to the house to get myself a snack.


Both boys wanted to go back to the children's zoo section.  This tree slide is popular for my little people. EVERY and I mean EVERY time that Connor takes a turn on this slide, he ends up on his butt.  The slide moves so fast that it is nearly impossible to get a decent picture but you can see the smile through the blurriness.



On his own, Jackson climbed into the turtle and asked for a picture. Connor's attempt was a little haphazard as he couldn't figure out how to get his head out and look like a turtle. 



After checking out the incredibly active cheetahs and some of the other animals, we headed to the carousel.  Connor didn't think that he was going to be able to ride as it took some time for me to pay and locate him and this is the face that greeted me -- otherwise known as Salty Connor.
 

And Jackson is showing everyone how you ride a rhino. 


No comments:

Post a Comment