Wednesday, October 20, 2010

o.k. Dad, it's time to lower the crib again - XOXO Connor

A note from Connor to his dad...

I know that you just lowered the crib on Tuesday night but I was able to figure how fairly easy how to get on my knees and stand up so that I could look out of the crib. This may seem a little shocking since I really wasn't even trying and the main reason that you lowered it is that I reached up and started grabbing at the top of the crib AND am constantly hitting my head. I also know that you thought it was low enough but I'm trying to catch up with my brother.  By the way, I hate to remind you about this but mommy said that you should probably go to the lowest setting. Sometimes, she does know best. I know that you were trying to help everyone out that has to pick me up but I'm so cute, what's a little lower back pain and I will "try" to help out more when it is time to get out of the crib. As my doctor said at the visit, I am solid, which I think is a good thing.

XOXO
Connor



No comments:

Post a Comment