Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Compromised Shoes

For those that know Michael, it is very well known that he is super organized with his clothes and shoes. It is borderline obsessive to me and most others but I have grown to respect his want to achieve order.

This order, however, is lost on the boys. Jackson and Connor have a thing for shoes and love to find theirs and play with ours. This usually doesn't affect Michael and his need for order UNTIL the boys get into his closet. Prior to vacation and during the week of no power, Jackson stumbled upon his shoes and when Michael came home, he questioned me on "Why his shoes had been compromised??" I told him that I had warned Jackson that daddy wasn't going to be happy.

So, these photos were not staged. It was just another random day in the house when both boys compromised his shoes. What fun?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment