Saturday, October 8, 2011

Petting Zoo

On our last couple of trips to the zoo, I have been letting the boys out of their stroller so they can walk around the children's section and spend some quality time with the chickens, cow, donkey, sheep and pig. I had promised them that the next time that we came to the zoo, we would check out the petting area with their dad. We invited Mary Elizabeth and her parents and it was a date.

We finally captured pictures with the lions and Michael persuaded me to get into the picture with them. They are my zoo dates and the lady checking membership cards told me it wasn't necessary to show my card or identification as she knew who we were. I guess that is a good thing as they are excited to go to the zoo and see the animals. We will definitely be renewing our membership.





After the petting zoo, we went to the boys' favorite spot, the Farmyard. It was so nice for Michael to be able to see how excited that they get to see the animals. Any time they heard a moo or a baa or a cluck, they would RUN to the corresponding animal making the noise. There were numerous stumbles but they got up and continued their fun. One of my favorite pics was of the guys pushing the strollers...

No comments:

Post a Comment