Thursday, January 12, 2012

He doesn't bring home the bacon BUT, he does fry his goldfish up in a pan

The boys were enjoying some pre-dinner goldfish and had strict instruction to keep them in a snack cup that wasn't lidded. We had some Uh Ohs/spills and there was some fighting over cups and the number of golfish remaining in their cups. After heading in to the basement with the cups, which is generally a no no for me, but I have been letting them try to show me that they are big boys, Jackson proceeded to dump all of Connor's goldfish into his cup and head up the stairs. I told him that if he continued to walk away that he was going to be sent to time out. He didn't look back and when I finally caught up with him -- this is what I found :



How do you punish that much creativity? I certainly can not.

No comments:

Post a Comment