Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Keeping busy at Tiny Town

To beat the winter cold, which has been mild, I thought it was about time to resume our weekly mall trips and chick fil a lunch dates. I haven't been as proactive when it came time to taking the boys out because of the extra items that colder weather requires and it is often times difficult to maneuver to and from the car to get them anywhere so the mall has been a welcomed treat for ALL of us.

And, I finally discovered where the Tiny Town was in Towson Town Center. I knew that it was on the 1st floor but didn't realize that it had a door, which makes it even more of a win-win for me as I don't have to worry about either of the boys walking away.





Jackson was thoroughly enjoying himself and pointing out the bus, truck and car and we were working on colors and shapes while riding the elevators to get to Tiny Town. It only takes 3 to get there if you don't use the Nordstrom elevator (read sarcasm of how chopped up Towson Town Center really is).



No comments:

Post a Comment