Monday, April 15, 2013

Jackson and his thing for pretzels

The boys and I have been going to the mall on Tuesdays after Stay and Play at the Y.  We check out the construction site on the way in and we almost immediately indulge in a cinnamon sugar pretzels. The boys had a late nap on Sunday and when Jackson woke up, he was BEGGING for a pretzel and to go to the mall.  It was so sweet but unfortunately by the time that we got around to moving -- the mall was closed.

So, as a special favor to Jackson, I headed to the mall to make it up to him. He was SOO happy that he could barely contain himself when he saw the bag in the car.


It is kind of "our" treat together since Connor is indifferent about the pretzels other than licking the cinnamon and sugar off.  Jackson could devour an entire pretzel in 10 minutes. He is seriously a man on a mission. I am SOOOO happy that he likes them because I do too and I do not want to go and get one just for myself.  Definitely happy to share the carbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment