Monday, July 26, 2010

They see us strolling

Wherever the boys and I go, we attract a lot of attention. I am so used to the questions, some of which still amaze me like "are they twins" and/or "are they boys" but we will ignore the later with the assumption that it is because they are so cute. 

And, the double snap-n-go stroller is by far one of the best gifts that we received (thank you family). we have received several recommendations in terms of painting it yellow and adding back-up lights BUT, the boys can get around very well and it is definitely a work-out!!!

Before we were so unlucky enough to get 7 days in a row with temperatures over 100 in July, the boys and I got out for a stroll. The people who know them well know how different our Jackson and Connor are but I think that whomever said a picture is worth a thousand words was totally on.

This may be my favorite picture of Connor, who absolutely loves being outside.  His eyes are so beautiful.


Jackson generally loves to stroll but he has started to explore so much that he can't handle the idea of being confined.














No comments:

Post a Comment