Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dave graduates






David graduated on June 8, 2010 at Essex Community College. I am trying to give some insight in terms of timing for pics to help not only the blog but help me remember since it seems like the time is going soooo fast. He is off to U.M.B.C. with Andrew, Kim and Christine.

I remember spending a lot of time with Dave during breaks in my classes while at Villa Julie. I convinced him to eat his first taco and helped him learn the lyrics to Bob Marley's Three Little Birds. I am guessing that it was the first non-nursery type song that he knew but that is what Aunts are for. He hasn't gotten much bigger (although he is taller than Gina and was the first boy to walk across the stage and it was in height order). Congratulations to Dave and thank goodness he got rid of Caitlin and her gaggle of geeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment