Friday, June 15, 2012

fun at Meadowood Regional Park

The boys and I met up with Jacob, Caleb and their mom at Meadowood on what turned out to be an incredibly bright and sunny day for some fun at the park and to get a father's day gift for Michael.  There was a lot of fun on the slides and walking around the park.



It was amazing to watch BOTH boys sneak off to ride some of the bicycles that were "available". Jackson was insistent on riding the bicycle and Connor followed suit as did Jacob. It was interesting to see and they lucked out that there was a set of boy/girl twins with an older sibling, which was why they had so many bicycles available.



Connor wandered off and I found him at a picnic table in the shade indulging in his juice cup.  He knew where to go!!!  He has no sense of boundaries and thinks nothing of walking away and sitting with complete strangers..... Oh, to be a toddler!


I was soaked by the time that I got the perfect shots for this collage but it definitely satisfies Michael's request for updated pictures of the boys. 


And, a final one which just melts me EVERY time that I see it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment