Monday, October 15, 2012

Big Helpers

Jackson and Connor LOVE being big helpers when it comes time to unload the groceries. Before they started school, I would go on my mommy mornings out and unload everything while they were napping. But, now that they are in school, I take the chance when I can and they are anxious E-V-E-R-Y whenever we pull up to the house to find the groceries and question me on whether or not I went to the grocery store. 

They have started to get really charged up with the unloading from the bags and the actual placement in the refrigerator and cabinets. It helps me and it also helps them discover more fruits and vegetables so it's a win win until the yogurts.

The red onion and all the vegetables and meat have to come out of the plastic bags that I took the time to put everything in.  Connor has the biggest smiles when he brings something in that he either knows what it is or if I ask for him to get.


Connor loves to be in charge and actually starts crying if Jackson takes something from him that he wants to hand to me.  They have started to pull the heavy bags in closer to the kitchen to shorten the walk and Jackson (muscle man) wants ALL of the heavy items and has started bring in gallons of milk.
 

It wouldn't be complete without climbing in to the refrigerator.


Pulling it out of the bag.


Digging in for more yogurt.

\

Working together, a/k/a elbowing one another out of the way to get better access to the shelf that the yogurts get placed on.
 
 
Maneuvering with the Key Limes and Orange Cremes (his favorites).


They are definitely big helpers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment