Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Toddler Made Tasty Treats: Apple biscuits

I had obviously done some research with regards to school selection and one of the reviews that I read was that the kids baked treats. When I toured the school, the class was making lion and lamb cupcakes for the month of march. I stared in disbelief thinking that in no way would my little boys would want to help and actually enjoy baking in the kitchen. 

It turns out that although they might not be Betty Crocker (just yet), they can assist in some baking of biscuits.  They talked about apples in September and created some lovely biscuits to coordinate.


Surveying the sprinkles is the first thing.


Next up is offering to daddy and/or taking the plunge and taking a bite.



In October, the boys moved on to pumpkin and obviously pumpkin biscuits arrived.


Licking the sprinkles was Jackson's idea of eating his pumpkin.

 
Connor enjoying his pride and joy.  He is SUPER proud of his creations and to the point of serious and I mean serious temper tantrums if he doesn't get to hold it on the ride home, which is generally not a good idea.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment