Monday, January 11, 2010

First Tub Bath



Both Jackson and Connor lost their umbilical cords so it was time for their first real baths.  It doesn't look that way but Connor actually did calm down and seemed to be enjoying himself (even it it was only for a couple seconds). 


Jackson, on the other hand, didn't cry as much as I expected. Hopefully, the boys will start to enjoy bath time and the tears will disappear....



Edited by mom to note: Their first tub bath was given to them by the doula that their mom's office had hired to help.  I was in the bathroom and helped but not as much as I wanted to.  The idea of bending down was a no go.  If I wasn't completely ignoring the instructions to not over do it and and was actually resting and not walking/running up and down the steps -- yes.  But, a c-section is major surgery that requires recovery time especially after all of the blood that I lost and the required transfusions.  Next time for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment