Monday, January 25, 2010

When it's 60 degrees in January -- you stroll


Since it was almost 60 degrees, I decided to take the boys out for their first stroll around the neighborhood. They were doing so well that we were out for about an hour despite their being snow on the ground.



They both seemed to enjoy it except that Connor wasn't too happy with the bumpy sidewalks. I think that he would like to ask his neighbors to get them fixed but we don't want to create too much of a stir since it was their first time out!!!



After we got into the house, I took a couple of pictures of Jackson in his Squeeze Please outfit. I remember purchasing this outfit for the boys early on in my pregnancy. I didn't buy very much knowing that we had very generous family and friends but had a feeling that since we weren't finding out the gender, we wouldn't get very many clothes and I was right.  Gender neutral and animals will always be a good buy and yes, all the cuddles please.



No comments:

Post a Comment