Saturday, May 21, 2011

Family Fun at the Zoo

The boys had been to the Zoo several times since our initial visit with Michael and we decided to venture out on this beautiful day. We were so happy to see the boys actually looking at the animals. There were no meltdowns that I can recall and we finally saw the chimps, which made this mama very happy. I'll just have to keep looking for the lions.




The boys had rarely been to the Farmyard because I wasn't aware that you could access it without going through a bunch of ramps and doors but knowing that we can walk straight in and check out the chickens, pigs and cow..we will be back for sure.



This quote is from one of the boys' Cookie books from the Tarjay and is how Connor knows where his neck is!



(a boy and his love for the penguin)



No, seriously, I could have and was apparently taking too long. Michael actually strolled away and I had to do a light jog to catch up. He had to remind me that we were there for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment