Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh my goodness. Blinkin Binkies 2011

The boys and I joined up with the Kirby kids and had a great time (despite the craziness with parking) to walk around the Symphony of Lights at Meriwether Post. The cold weather was a perfect way to debut their new Moose and Penguin hats.



Connor wasn't too sure of the hat but managed to survive...



Snacks ALWAYS help keep my natives from getting restless.




Will was so excited and kept on saying "Oh My Goodness." It was hysterical and may have been the best part of the night.





Jenna was all smiles when snacks were readily available.




And, Josh --- he's in there...



Some of the popular sights...




The boys and I wrapped up our night with dinner out at Chick Fil A and some strolling around Columbia Mall. We didn't get home until 9:30 so it was a late night for the boys but definitely worth it and we will be back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment