Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Who doesn't love Frosty??

well, that would be Jackson. Actually, I think that he likes Frosty but he is terrified of Mr. Hinkle, the magician. I put the DVD in and noticed Jackson retreating behind my back and thought nothing of it and then I heard from Christine that he walked over to the gate when she put it in for the boys to watch and he started screaming "no, watch Elmo please" while he was shaking the gate. So, needless to say, the only Frosty exposure that the boys will be getting until next year is this plush.

I had bought this plush last year and intended on posting about it but didn't get the pics to pull it together. Both boys were mesmerized by it last year so much that they stared at it in anticipation of more singing and dancing. A year later, they both know how to make it move. Connor will generally spread his legs apart and rock back and forth in a dancing motion as Frosty sings to him!!!



Immediately before this picture was taken, I found Connor at the table hugging Frosty with his eyes closed as if they were sharing some type of special connection?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment