Saturday, April 7, 2012

What a difference a day can make!!

Connor really shocked us with ALL of the uneasiness and tears surrounding the Easter Bunny. He can be slightly concerned when he spots the Chick Fil A cow but he generally warms up and is never crying.

So, I guess this just shows how things can change in a toddler's world.



"Forget about those eggs, did anybody see the Easter Bunny is over here and I can have him all to myself??"

note: I was taking pics while watching Jackson find the eggs so that is why it seems as if it is so far away.






"No way, you can hold me too and you have a tongue just like me!! You're the best. Thank you Easter Bunny."



"Hey, Mary Elizabeth (not exactly so clear on the Elizabeth but he is getting close and it sounds oh.so.cute), did you realize that the bunny is over here. Okay, your loss because shh don't tell anybody else but he gave me a hug and held me."




"Did anybody notice this bunny has a tail??"

No comments:

Post a Comment