Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hattttt

Connor has been building up his vocabulary with lots of words that end with T. Most of it is done in an exaggerated tone on the end of the word as if there are extra Ts. Last week, Connor was sitting in our bedroom and was staring in the mirror and started saying Hattttt, Hatttttt, Hatttttt. I applauded him for saying the word but chalked it up to him just babbling. But, once I got up, I realized that Michael's hat was sitting on the dresser and that Connor could see it from his vantage point in the mirror. It always amazes me how much that they are learning and can see even if I totally missed it the first time.



Regardless of how much he likes to say the word, he doesn't like to wear a hat. I was lucky enough to catch some pics of him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment