Sunday, November 11, 2012

All aboard the Jones Falls Zephyr

This may come as a big surprise but the boys and I go to the Zoo a lot and they have never rode the train.  Out of concern that they wouldn't sit still, I opted against it when I was by myself. So, I jumped at the chance when it was a beautiful day and Michael could join us.  Animals and a choo choo train are happy words for my boys.





Checking out the scenery with daddy. 

Jackson doesn't really have an interest in the chimps other than there proximity to the train tracks.  He immediately runs to the fence to check for the train while Connor and I check out the chimps. 



It definitely was a lot of fun and much more manageable than what I thought so we hope to get back on the train before the end of the year.  When you get a smile like this and knuckle biting and shaking from Jackson -- it's worth it!

Add caption
 

No comments:

Post a Comment