Saturday, March 10, 2012

He's Elmo and He Knows It

Completely mesmerized watching Elmo dance on the moon....



I found a link to a you tube parody of the LMFAO song and thought it was oh so appropriate for the boys. And, they are completely obsessed. I was definitely not the furry red creature's biggest fan but it pokes fun at the odd things going on in Elmo's World, specifically Mr. Noodle. The line of "when I walk down the street and this is what I see" is replaced with "when I walk in Elmo's room and this is what I see, drawer and Mr. Noodle are staring at me." And, it has a good beat like the original version so it's a win win for the boys and me. Thank you whomever created this as watching my kids dance around is priceless even if I have to listen to the furry red creature's squealing voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment