Saturday, March 24, 2012

Step aside, step aside - I'll do it.

The boys have slowly gravitated back to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It seems as though they are more interested in the problem solving and have more of an understanding on what is needed to complete whatever dilemma the Clubhouse gang is encountering.

On one random Saturday morning, I found Donald's Clubhouse and the pure joy that I was able to hear after Donald and Goofy head into the basement to adjust how fast the handy helpers are moving was nothing short of amazing.



note: this was the 4th time that I rewound it to see if it would garner the same response and it did. His laugh is contagious and ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. I'll take not getting him on video doing his numbers and ABCs in favor of this any day.

Now, both boys are reciting Donald's famous lines of "Step Aside,Step Aside, I'll do it!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment