Monday, March 5, 2012

Working on colors and shapes is all in a mall's trip

Ever since the boys started to recognize their colors and shapes, our trips to the mall have been more and more fun. They are good shopping partners as long as the stroller is moving, while consuming snacks and/or when finding colors and shapes.
The spring colors have provided a great incentive to assist in me being able to peruse the store a little bit longer but never enough to actually shop.

Even though we go to the mall on an almost weekly basis (hello Chick Fil A lunch dates) and Tiny Town slides for the boys, I very rarely bring anything home for myself.

I was getting them to tell me what colors they saw and they were willing to try on some fun accessories. Francesca's had a lot of yellow and white.

Jackson showing off the yellow bracelet...





Connor and the white version...

No comments:

Post a Comment