Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Walt Disney World Day 3 {Animal Kingdom : Maharajah Jungle Trek}

After seeing the crowds in DinoLand, we headed to Asia to explore the Maharajah Jungle Trek.  We were delaying in hopes to make it to the Lion King and Jammin Jungle Parade.

The tigers were laying in the sun.


As the crowds would gather, the tigers would start to maneuver around.




After a bit of time, the keepers maneuvered them to a separate viewing area.


This picture reminds me of my dad and I am certain that we have pictures of him in a similar pose. He'll never meet him but has no idea how similar they are.


Finding the magic feather or febher as he says.


Apparently, retrieving feathers makes him happy and energized.





The boys had moved ahead of us and when I looked up and saw this, my heart melted.  They voluntarily started to hold hands.



The swinging primates were fun to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment